Lamp Design Contest. True story.
**Please send the entry form at email@example.com.
**For any questions and details about the concept of the contest, terms and regulations or any other relevant information please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. NAME –
2. AGE –
3. GENDER –
4. E-MAIL –
5. ADDRESS –
6. BLOGS / FACEBOOK / SITES –
7. If you have a PORTOFOLIO, please submit it as an attachment, along with this form and after you have read the Terms and Regulations document. Accepted formats : .pdf, .ppt, .pptx, prezi
If you do NOT have a full portfolio you can send us all or a combination of the following:
– Relevant links to your blogs, sites etc.
– Photography with relevant and demonstrative works (accepted formats .jpeg; .png – no more then 5MB per image, nor more than 10 images).
– Videos with relevant and demonstrative works (we do prefer for the videos to be submitted online on platforms like YouTube or Vimeo and after that just send us the link).
– Any other relevant materials.
8. The entrant must submit AN ARCHIVE containing:
– A short description of the concept ( 500-1000 words .doc, .pdf) – Optional: a link with video clip may be added to your description, in the document.
– A technical file,2d ( .ai, .psd, .cdr .pdf) containing: Sketches of the object ( front, back, left, right, upwards, bottom) ; Sketches with relevant technical details for the realization of the production.
– Images of the object either as a mock-up or at real scale, integrated in a proper space: kitchen, dinning, bar, lounge. (Note: It is an advantage if you make the design at a real scale (not just the mock-up) but it is not obligatory.)
– A .pdf containing work in progress. (text and images 200 words/images, a minimum of 10 images – max 30).
– Proposed name of the object (Not your personal name).
NOTE: Please make sure you understand that you have to have full rights on any materials you send to us, otherwise they won’t be taken into consideration.